Our current Promotions - 2023
Terms & Conditions of our current OFFERS
At fu/nis EMS training we want to be as transparent as possible. All trial offers & Black Friday deal are for new to fu/nis clients only.
For all special trial offers & Black Friday / Boxing Day Deal : We define a “new “person to fu/nis who has no membership with us. You can have worked out with us in the past (longer than 3 months ago) to be eligible for this promotion, as long as you have no current membership open with us.
The Black Friday Special 2023 (4 sessions for 2 weeks) & Boxing Day Special 2023 needs to be used within 2 weeks from activation. Activation is defined as the first session. It’s valid 3 month from purchase.
One special per person only.
Please keep in mind: We offer amazing value in premium facilities with highly trained staff. To be able to do this, we have to protect our appointment availability via the following refund and cancellation policy:
- We reserve the right to not train you when you have contraindications which would make it not safe for you to workout with us. We’ll refund you in this case.
- We have usually a ‘no refund’ policy on purchases if you simply change your mind.
- Services and concession packages are not transferable after you have started them.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for any appointment cancellation to allow time to reallocate your appointment to another client.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, or fail to attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to charge you in full for the session.
- Concession Cards are non refundable after start of training (first session of card).
- Specials are non-refundable for change of mind. Refunds will be provided where required under New Zealand Consumer Law.