Our current Promotions - 2021
Terms & Conditions of our current OFFERS
At fu/nis EMS training we want to be as transparent as possible.
For all special trial offers (including 1 WeekSpecial/ 2for1/ Buy 1, get 1 Free): We define a “new “person to fu/nis who has no membership with us. You can have worked out with us in the past (longer than 3 months ago) to be eligible for this promotion, as long as you have no current membership open with us. The 1 Week special needs to be used up after activation with the first session within 7 days. Other specials need to be used within 2 weeks of activation.
One special per person only.
ReOpening Special pack (Silver, Gold & Platinum): Our current offer is a specialised Concession card that we normally do not offer. The person using the Special Concession Pack needs to be able to access our studio in Takapuna or the City, we cannot train you away from our studios.
Please keep in mind: We offer amazing value in premium facilities with highly trained staff. To be able to do this, we have to protect our appointment availability via the following refund and cancellation policy:
- We reserve the right to not train you when you have contraindications which would make it not safe for you to workout with us. We’ll refund you in this case.
- We have usually a ‘no refund’ policy on purchases if you simply change your mind.
- Services and concession packages are not transferable after you have started them.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for any appointment cancellation to allow time to reallocate your appointment to another client.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, or fail to attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to charge you in full for the session.
- Refunds will be provided where required under New Zealand Consumer Law.